Wednesday 31 January 2018

As Live Production: Indipendant Stores Research

As Live Production: Indipendant Stores Research

As part of my ongoing research I was assigned to look in to indipendant stores that could be useful for filming VT. Bellow is a table of all the indipendant stores I contacted about filming, and I also did some basic research in to what kind of styles they offer.


When researching I looked accross a variety of areas, but tried to make sure that they were easy enough to get to for at least two mwmbers of our production team. 


I also had to make sure that they wearn't too pricey, as we want to give our audience relaistic examples of what they might like to buy. Also if we wanted to buy anything from teh stores it would have an impact on our budget. 

Update- Altgough this section has unfortunatley been removed from our show, however it was still valuble research and helped inform us of the viability and availability of indipendant stores. We can use some of these examples when talking to our audience/guests in the live show. 

I will now focus my research on my new idea of Etsy Sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment