Wednesday 27 September 2017

TV News: Project Update 27/09/17

TV News: Project Update 27/09/17

Things are going at a steady pace, I have been in contact further with my expert and they have agreed to an interview, we just need to work out exact dates. Alex is currently in negotiation with an electric car manufacturer but we are beginning to put together a rough shoot schedule.

After scouting out potential locations the other day I have been in contact with the Kent Film Office to obtain the relevant paperwork and permissions to film in the area. We still have some other locations to check out though. 

We have also booked out a camera already so that we can get a chance to practice before the shoot (since I didn't get much of a chance in the workshop).

The next steps would be to compile some facts and information so that we are fully clued up before our interview. I also intend to find out more about my interviewees knowledge and background so that I can prepare appropriate questions.

Note-Andrews commitment and input has improved after we spoke to him in person but I still have my concerns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment