Wednesday 3 October 2018

Pre-Production: Project Development (Platform And Style)

Project Development: Platform And Style

After thinking carefully about where best for my series to be shown I have ultimately settled on Channel 4. As a six part documentary series it will fit in very well with channel 4’s other content and with public money involved there is more room for a large budget and collaborative production.

I also have decided that I want my series to be a fly on the wall type series. Something that films in an unobtrusive way with remote operated cameras that encourage contributors to act natural and allow us to observe day to day events as they play out in real time.

The working title for my documentary series so far is “In It To Win It”. Since this series follows two drama schools from two different countries I want a reason to bring them together, as such I will look in to performing arts competitions that take place internationally that both these schools can compete in against each other. Thus referring back to the title of the series, and giving audiences something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment