Thursday 1 March 2018

As Live Production: Mock Up VT Fine Cut

As Live Production: Mock Up VT Fine Cut


Above is the finished mock up VT my group filmed for the "Old To New" segment of Steal The Style. 

I'm really pleased with how its turned out, my research in to style trends, and how fashion broadcasts are shot is evident throughout. 

The camera angles and mine en scene are really impressive considering we didn't have the greatest lighting conditions or space to work with. I think we really made the most of our location and used it to improve the stylistic qualities and overall look of the shoot. 

The camera angles are just what you would expect to see in this kind of content and having our editor on set helped us leave room for the impressive graphics you see used. 

I'm also really impressed with the editing of this shoot. Although I'm not the editor for this project, much of this is how I would have pictured it if I was the editor and they have also made some bold choices in the shot transitions which I think really paid off and make for a gripping viewing experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment