Tuesday 7 March 2017

Documentry Introduction And Initial Thoughts

Documentry Unit, Introduction And Initial Thoughts:

  Image result for documentryImage result for documentry

Today we had our introduction and breifing in to the documentry unit. We outlined the basics of documentry making which I will outline in future blog posts. However the main purpose of this session was to set the ball rolling for idea generating. We formed in to groups and began brainstorming ideas on what we could create a documentry on.

The briefing was clear, we were to create a 10 minuet documentry based loosly on the idea of "Teen Spirit" and created with a BBC3 format and audience in mind since that is the hypothetical network our documentrys will be commissioned by. 

I set up an online document in which all group members could write down their thoughts. After Today's session I noted down and expanded upon my initial ideas. I will post a screenshot bellow. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment