Monday 10 December 2018

Pre-Production: Website

Website

For my pre-production package I collated everything in to a production website. All details, information and project concept can be found here.


Building the website was a very interesting process. It was really nice to see all the elements of my project that I had been preparing finally come together in one place.

I think my site provided a nice, reasonably formatted central hub for the project that could be quite simply navigated to find out all the details someone would want to know. 

I was able to properly display items like my treatment which at first I kept quite short. But then taking on Simons advice and thinking about the scale of the project, I ended up wording it to be very detailed in regards to the visuals of the show.

On this site I was also able to properly display some of the diagrams, reference material and marketing/branding that I had prepared to help show how my show fits its format branding etc.

I did have a lot of trouble with the website builder though, since it downscaled a lot of my images, re-formatted a lot of my text and in general was more fiddly and time consuming than anticipated. But overall I am contempt with its outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment